Friday, April 15, 2011

Mini Mini Album for Challenges





I did this mini mini scrapbook album for my little cousin...She loves Japan.

Here's where I got the idea: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXkivh5FrEE

I used K&Company Tim Coffey Designer Mat Pad. The tags are from Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More. I used SVGCut's Cherry Blossoms Double blossoms. I painted around the edges of the blossoms with ink, and used homemade glimmer mist to add a little glimmer to them, and added a little button in the middle. I can't wait to add pictures to it!

Sorry about the bone folder in the last picture of the back of the box....it was the first thing I grabbed to prop up the box, cause the flower on the front was making it tilt...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Thanks for stopping by!